A decade of love


Relationship requires lots of effort, one may say, but to me loves comes naturally. It is not a physical attachment but a unity of two soul (phuh!! macam Dr Love!) During the teenage years, I saw many hearts were broken badly (mine included, ha ha..).. then as I grew older, I realize that there is still a lot of heartache too.. What valued most in a relationship is not measured by diamond rings or flowers… but trust..

Marriages is supposed to be a sacred thing, It’s so sad to see how a marriages collapsed and the reason given simply due “irreconcilable differences”.. or the existence of a third person.

I’m neither a romantic person nor a mushy mushy wifey.. I valued every hand holding initiated by my other half and even a line of text message expressing his feelings to me is enough to make my heart melt.. (and of course I value them because it is special and one will only do it to their none other than loved ones).

Love is warm, when it’s new
Love is sweet, when it’s true

Never look for your partner’s mistakes; if you keep on judging them, you have no time to love them. I’m neither a good lover nor a perfect partner. As I have passed a decade in my marriage, I realized that learning process is still on going and there is no such thing as one “graduated” in marriage.

I have passed through the first decade of marriage and I am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with my partner and children.

To my hubby,
A very much belated “Happy 10th Annivesary”.. (It may be 10 months overdue but it came from the bottom of my heart).Terima kasih for letting me to be a part of your life..and for the wonderful thing throughout our marriage. Please forgive me for not able to be a good wife and a good companion. May Allah swt bless us all eternally


p/s: Remember there is a saying in Malay “Cinta tak semestinya bersatu”..? so you decide who to remain and your heart as there are many people walks in and out of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL