Eid mubarak

Aidilfitri...datang lagi

Day 11th of Ramadhan (alhamdulillah)..the raya preparation begins for some. I've decided it'll be more for the kids this round. 

After sahur bibik pointed out to me 'dik, semua orang ada benda baru untuk hari raya, adik enggak punya apa?'.. I know she wasn't referring to the Baju raya (coz ours has arrived all the way from Jakarta!) but she must be referring to my brother's, mum's  new sofa, new furniture, house repaint, additional units of air conditioned etc...

I wanted to respond to her but I realize that it wasn't necessary. I am just grateful that I still can afford to 'support' my commitments. Cukuplah... I don't have to sweat the small stuff, I don't intend to have open house pun..hihihi (so jangan tanya ye kawan2) Not in 3 years time agaknya. I have prioritize things and even the spoilt staircase fix (wooden panel badly damaged by termites attack) is not in my list.
Nanti lah dulu..

Wait. I sounded so 'emo' today.. ! Ramadhan can be quite an emotional moment.. And I think I know why.. Last ramadhan was a tough one for me.. Syukur alhamdulillah this year was much better (thank you Almighty swt for your blessing) when things are smooth sailing, I'll reminisce how I have survived the rough ride... there has ALWAYS been a silver lining for every dark clouds... It is so damn true. Terima kasih Tuhan... I know I don't deserve this.

I feel blessed this Ramadhan...I still have the people I love around me.. I still have my other half, parents, in laws, kids, brothers (except for Abg Lan in Saudi), nephews, nieces and all. And yes, if this is fated to be my last Ramadhan... Make it my best Ramadhan ever Ya Allah....

P/s bibik: saya tak pregnant la.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL