I miss you



Owh... How I miss you

I just miss
Having another heart beat inside of me
Another soul accompanying me
When I'm having sleepless night
Talking to you my little sweethearts

I just miss
Having tiny little one in my arms
I pledge to keep them safe from harm
The sweet smell of their ears
Which always bring me to tears

I just miss
Having my babies around me
As they have now grown up
Flawlessly cheer my day
My pillar of strength they are
In their very own way

I am grateful to you the Almighty
For blessing me with these wonderful babies
Every night and day I pray
For You to protect my babies
Bless them, Ya Allah..
Bless them all the way
Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL