A conversation in the lift today

Woman   : Hi Boss
Big Boss : Hi, where are you going?
Woman  : Training
Boss      : Training apa? Training marah orang ka?
Woman  : Owh, itu training is best to learn from you.
Boss      : This girl never learn anything from me even after 5 years. (while pointing at me)
Me         : Who say I don’t? I do.
Woman : May be because she has a soft heart
Me        : NO, because I learn only the good thing from him.
Boss     : I thought I teach you all the good things?
Me        : Ya..BUT the bad way. I only consume good things, the good way.

(Utter silence)

*habislah bonus aku* there goes my bonus....



My Office's Chill Pill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL