The pressure is on..part 1

Stress free life - Haziq and business mate


The project I'm currently involved is making me senseless (ape tu?).. RD, LU/PU, NDA, FS, UAT, .net, cluster, token ring, router, domain and all the technical jargon has started playing in my dream again. The programmers we are working with are Philiphinos (their english reminds me of my neigbour, Denis).

Taking leave more than 2 days are forbidden to the project team till end of year due to the tight dateline.. and guess whose the Project manager?..

think of the bright side Huslina, KPI's, bonus, increment, project allowance...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL