Baby blues

Germany 2005
In the effort of trying to conceive another child, the 3 months medication period (after the laproscopy) is over. I am now trying to divert my focus to other things.. and leaving to God SWT 's hand to determine the future. Meantime I am counting the blessing and thankful for what I have.

Haziq is the best thing that ever happen to us and at least we have tried our best in getting him a companion (specificly, healthy baby girl)

So it is now time to hit back the gym, badminton & cycling...

trial period may be over, but I will continue my prayer..

Comments

--iffil-- said…
if u dah conceived - share sikit tips... sara & I tengah 'trying' jugak nih - for the past year, actually. oh, nice picture - it really captures the moment =D

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL