news...

Titi, Nana & Nonoi

It is 4am M'sian time & I was supposed to finish my assignment since I have CS sytem topology presentation to the central bank (BNM) auditor and TM5 project update to the internal policeman (audit la tu..) .The mood is not here lar...

On the other side.. my cousin Titi gave birth to a baby boy y'day and keep saying that the labor pain has made her decided not to conceive again. She was in pain only less than an hour!!while I had to go thru the contraction the whole day...(must be contributed by my sins, byk dosa tu)

My closest cousin, Nonoi is getting married in June (but she looks so confused & serabut, worried over unnecessary things-Nanti kita pegi SPA next weekend ye Nonoi... )

To my new nephew(s) Danish Ashzuin & Farish Armani (fancy nye nama dia org ni..hope the parents able to explain the meaning) auntie is praying that God swt will protect you, always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL