2nd May 2006 - 8th Year Wedding Annivesary


Today is our 8th annivesary and for the first time we are not celebrating it.. I feel down all day long and even a bouquet of flower with lenghty wording from Nazri couldnt cheer me up.

To my dearest Nazri, Thank you for the wonderful 8 years and I'm praying the best for you, always. Though we are distance apart, you are always in my heart. I miss you so very much. May God swt bless our family and shower with good health, wealth and prosperity. Please forgive me for not being able to be a good & perfect wife (but it wont discontinue me from trying my best).
I love you.

Comments

--iffil-- said…
hey u two!!
congratulations!!! ingat tak iffil n i went to kacau u guys in penang during yr honeymoon...bila nak honeymoon lagi?
-sara-

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL