Blast from the past

I was driving home from work today when the radio actually played "I love your smile" by Shanice. It reminds me of my younger days in UUM. (The driver beside my car must think that I'm insane sebab gelak sorang2)

Still remember how
..Ida Harlina taught us "menari pump" in Alin's room,
.. Alin spoiled Monzar's mini,
.. tolong Sara cuci kereta (I know you are reading this),
.. Harrie with her lipstick and glam baju kurung
..Zel's bday celebration at KFC (Jim's love at first sight)
..Nana (sapa tu?) jatuh kat longkang B4
..abg Joned kacau daun

and many more citer kelakar yg I can relate to my kawan2 but facts:-
1) I got married to abg Joned (thank u Paipon)
2) Sara kawin dengan Iffil
3) Liza tak kawin dgn Paipon
4) Paipon tak kawin dgn Alin
5) Zel kawin dgn Jim (as expected)
6) Harrie bukan cousin bonzer
7) Alin was never involved in the Milo advertisment
8) Pijat is not Piji's sister
10) Nana budak cengeng!! (tak yah citer la...)

Comments

--iffil-- said…
HAHAHA!

-- and yes, Sara is reading this...

... tudu tut tut too tu du doo... i love your smileeeeee... hahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL