SDLC=system development life cycle

If I agreed to the "life is a roller coaster principle", I must say that tonite I'm at the downside of it.

How many times do we realize that the things we had said has actually hurt someone, badly? I do, most of the time & then silently try to take responsibility of it...and feeling guilty all over.

On the other side, it hurts to re-think of how I get offended by other people remarks. From scale 1 to 10, I rank myself a 7 and personally, it keeps getting better. (Frankly speaking, how bad can it goes compared to what I have gone through before...). I still do keep things to myself but I understand that it has a limit and has a probability to explode one day? (imagine: huslina meletup!)

It is so hard to please people and I dont have the capability to make everyone happy.

God give me strength, come to my assistance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL