Another passing



I had an 'overwhelming' *sebak* on the 13th August…sebak for few reasons.. one of them, in grief upon hearing the passing of Ustaz Asri, the lead singer of the famous nasyid Rabbani. 8 years ago, while conceiving Haziq, I admire Ustaz Aqil sooooo… much that I own a collection of his CD’s . However after his official transformation to a commercial singing ustaz, I have turned to Ustaz Asri. (Still in disbelief of his demise) I am a fan of the series of dzikir in Astro Oasis channel which also aired Ustaz Asri. (He also contributed his poem in this channel-hope they will continue to aired this)

Snippets from Ustaz Asri's blog:-
Aku adalah pengejar syurga akhirat, bagiku dunia ini adalah tempat mempersiapkan segala sesuatu untuk meraih syurga akhirat; aku yakin bahawa syurga akhirat tidak akan pernah dapat aku raih kecuali aku boleh menikmati syurga dunia terlebih dahulu. Maka rumah dan keluargaku adalah syurga dunia paling indah buatku. Tempat kerja syurga dunia harianku. Tetangga, masyarakat,dan bangsa adalah syurga duniaku yang lebih luas. Ke manapun dan sampai bila-bila pun syurgaku selalu bersamaku

August also mark the anniversary date of me covering my head (tudung). I pray that I will be a more faithful and proper hijab wearer despite the many obstacles that I had gone thru (tapi apalah sangat this obstacle banding dengan Aiesha di Germany). Family & friends: doakan saya yer..
Honestly, I do feel out-of-place at times i.e when hangin out with fashionista fren, cousins, hubby's colleague? but hubby re-assured me that I look fine with my ‘comot’ tudung.
To my friend Haryati, June & Hezi, congratulations dear on your new look. To Nonoi; I salute you for being more proper than this makcik. To Kak Niza & Aida; you started to wear tudung much later than I do but more proper & attractive tudung wearer (I admire your effort in the tudung business…, dakwah jugak tu!)

P/s: I may be blogging LESS after this; one of the reason, because I have met up with boss yesterday & informed him that I don’t have work to do and secondly due to the revised proxy limitation settings that will be applied to office internet access.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL