Title-less


A recent demise that involves many big names :- Michael Jackson, Yasmin Ahmad and the non stop article written about them has inspired me to write this. In relates to this, a friend fb status read “ what will happen to my children when I’m gone?” , got me thinking for a while. What will happen to me, my love ones & my children when it is due? I would normally have this feeling when the EDD (expected delivery date) is near…or while Im left alone in the labor room.

The passing may be less painful and short for some (Subhanallah) , and for some can be in coma or bedridden for months.
(I pray that I don’t have to be a burden to others during my sickness, )

Who will take care of me if I’m incapable to take care of myself?
Who will carry me to the bathroom if my legs can no longer support me?
Who will read to me when my vision has gone impaired?
Who will feed me when my hands are too weak to lift?
Who will holler at me if my ears can no longer hear?

Another thing that inspires me to write this:,
I was carrying & trying to soothe Hazim at Gleneagles in one quiet corner (he has a very high fever) when I bump into a 6 month baby (who reminds me of Mariam..). He was brought by his aunt to GIMC to get a second opinion.. After a short chat with the aunt & nanny, I excuse myself & found myself standing facing the wall..~simply because I don’t want other people to see my teary eyes. Yes, I was almost in tears because I know I can never be as tough as them…(Sara & Iffil : Thank you for having Mariam)

I am very lucky to have my hubby & family around me whenever my health is not at its best (sakit selalu-tu la, banyak dosa tuh!). It’s good to know that everytime I'm in labor (thru out all of them!) hubby always return to the room & said “ your abang2 is also waiting outside”. I know my children will be taken care of if I’m not around, InsyaAllah

“Allah yang lebih mengetahui apa yang terbaik buat hambaNya…” I would like to seek an apology in advance from all..(Semoga ALlah swt mengampunkan dosa2 kita. InsyaAllah..Amin.)

Pics from http://www.fajaril.net/blog/ A blog written by a father on his son's passing. Very emotional, article & gambar2 yg sangat2 menyentuh emosi.

Comments

--iffil-- said…
:-)

good one

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL