In a nut shell

I could die watching the clock ticking (yang teramat lembab!) till it’s 5.45pm. Update: So far things are still in order.. Systems performing well. I need something to kill time!! Bengong la aku dok makan gaji buta hari-hari kat opis nih.

Where to start?

H1N1?
There’s 4 death cases yesterday, most of them came up with a statement “..ingatkan demam biasa..”. So I pray hard that the fever that we all are having is purely ordinary fever.

Rock Kapak Konsert?
Yes, this mother of three went to the concert at Bukit Kiara with other half for head bangin’. Thru out the concert, I only knew 2 songs and keep on saying “woi! Aku tak tau nyanyi lagu ni!”. And oh yes, I still have the energy to stand thru out the concert like old time sake.
Hutang?
OOhhhh.. this has been haunting me day & nite. I still owe MARA about RM3K for the computer loan during uni days. They have been very nice to let me re-shedule the installment & even said something like this to hubby “ Encik hutang sikit pun sangat prihatin nak bayar, graduate yang pergi oversea hutang beratus ribu tak ambik berat langsung”. (Mine was converted to 100% scholarship.Thank you MARA!). Aper2 pun hutang mesti dibayar… (err, sorry to uncle Ithnin despite having to receive the statement to date-da anak 3 pun tak abis lagi).
Punctual/Prompt!
I was taking my wudu’ when a friend from behind cynically said "woi! Cepat la, solat lambat2, waktu dzohor da nak habis ni, ambik wudu lembab2 lak”. Everyone was looking at me & we laughed. To think of it, she has a point…So from now on (insyaAllah) I will avoid "sandwiching" the 2 prayers (dzuhur & Asar), be it at home or in the office.
Budget?
Or shall I put it overbudget? Yup, partly contributed by my lil' girl who broke her nenek’s glasses (cost me RM500!), the many simultaneous quit & assessment rent, Indah water and the b-u-d-u-h paid TV who increased the sports channel by RM12 (that has to be multiplied by 2 for me!). My phone went kaput-send for repair (duit gak tuh).
Makan?...

I still think of sambal tempoyak and siput sedut @ rebung in Bangsar (yummy). No more Tony Romas, had enuff buffalos’ ribs (remember who had to pay RM600 at the restaurant? Hint!hint)!, Chilli’s fajitas-checked..Ikea’s meatballs? Loving it!! Laksa & rojak (I miss Penang!), Cendol also sudah. Must have before puasa :- coca steamboat, Kampachi @ Park Royal,
What a craze?(One was asking ; ada cake in the oven eh? Gila! Hazim is only 5 months!)
House?
Slowly trying to adapt & love the place (except that we hardly go back). Number of break-ins also increase especially at our lane..Nah! this is the guy captured by CCTV (muka pecah rumah eeh?) Wonder what has he done with hubby's Tag collection :(.

Still miss my old pearl grass…cant wait for the upcoming renovation schedule after raya.
Breakaway?
Hubby said no!no!no!.. H1N1 is unstoppable. The last thing to do is to visit the country with ba-alif-ba-ya as their makanan ruji (No HK!).

Worklife?
Opportunity knocks.. About time to move on. The used-to-be boss PA (you know who) is not in talking term. Rule is simple, if you cant make use of em, leave em.
Farewell
Count down for abang Lan’s departure (ooh mak, jangan lah nangis). I hardly think of this, simply because I know nothing can stop them from leaving & dont think I am mentally prepared for this. Tapi heartbroken to hear mak weeping/crying after reciting Quran every morning..*sebak*
Which mode?
Have turn my pekak/silent mode again.

Hate
Still hate the &%*@ Israelis who denied the Palestinian right to a homeland, labelled Palestinians as terrorists, massive attacks on Gaza , left the Palestinians helpless , incarcerated thousands of Palestinians in Israeli jails, and many, many more assaults and provocations. Screw them!!
Friends
One karaoke session is due. Had a great outing with them last week (Miss u girls!)

Love..
*argh*… this never failed to uplift my spirit…love my babies (bapak babies too). Never failed to amazed me.. my chubby son, my notty dotty & my bam-bam baby…I lurrvvv you.

Alhamdulillah, syukur pada Allah for all the blessing.
p/s : Hubby & I still have the thought of the 6 month old baby that we met at Gleneagles. Hope he is going to be OK..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL