Magnitude 7.9


I was faithfully writing a proposal in the office when I had this 'shaky' feelin..

After few minutes, Nurul urgent everyone to leave the building (saw some people running around at the lobby).

Apparently it has been confirmed that there was an earthquake in Indonesia (thanks to Tuan Khairul for his suppa-de-duppa update, phuh!).
When I was updating this, there were 5 people at my department who hesitance to leave the office (I'm included). Some of other major buildings in the golden triangle has requested their tenant to evacuate the building.
Ada gegaran susulan...JOM BALIK!(Unta? Berbaloi to die for?)

Comments

JALAN REBUNG said…
salam nana ...

just imagine kalau betul-betul cam kat padang tu kan ....sangat menginsafkan la ...

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL