I’m BAD, I’m BAD!

(Those who have closely follow my blog would understand what this entry is all about..)

Oooohh I’m so bad,
Posting my heart out
Not using my mind
Till cause some hardship
To the unintended one
(Refering to rumah ‘Kota Damansara’ which addressed to KAKAK itu but cousin pulak terasa-nangis katanye. BTW KAKAK itu pun has already send one of her kids to some elite private school, yeay!)

Ooooh I’m so bad
Calling people’s name in my blog
For clearing the gossiping about my loved ones
But end up I am the one seeking an apology
Even though the juicy story is about me
(Refer to ‘Lita’ story.. shouldn’t I stand by my love ones?)

Ooooh I’m so bad
For standing by my principle out loud
Not knowing what the impact would be
For being silence all my life
Until I post something in this space
(Refer to the silence mode..kekadang lupa “cheraken” ayat nenek!)

Ooooh I’m so bad
For letting them talking about me
For causing them leaving provoking comments in my blog
For not having any feelings towards their action
And for letting time heal the emotion
(Refer to the keep hearing news ?)

Ooooh I’m so bad
For keep praying the good things for them?
And wishing them that they get what they want?
For them to be happy with life ahead?
For more wealthy years?
With less tears?

Yup, sentiasa include them in my prayers after solat, my doa semoga mereka bahagia, sejahtera dunia akhirat, for their business to success and semua yang baik2 …Frankly speaking, I do not know how to satisfy this part of flesh and blood..(I hope people are not praying for my world to tumble down to provide their happiness). Minta maak sekali lagi. The reason I’m posting this because I realize that I made a big mistake for reacting to whatever statement that reach my ears. InsyaAllah, I will take the silence mode again.. hopefully my thick skin will also applicable to my ears after this. Haih,.. ntah la….

I have always been told “ to reach for the stars – never let anyone destroy your dreams, your self-respect, or your family. You are worth as much as your ideals and principles..” and this is something that I’d like to impart to my children.

May Allah swt bless us all.

Comments

harsa said…
hehe nana.. "blog aku.. pedulik la nak tulis ape pun".. hehehe. thats our view.. and that is what inside our mind... tapi kejamla pulak kan..
itulah namanya blog.. tulis ape kita nak.... sometimes tak de niat pun nak mengkecilkan hati mereka2 ini.. tapi biasalah..nampak senyum sampai ke telinga.. tapi hati dalam..
and since depa pun baca ur blog.. kene berhati2 lah sket.. jgn sampai terguris lagi.. families are forever..

Peace!!
Huslina said…
Harsa,.. *takut*
Sometimes I tend to forget that not everyone is like us. Harap they forgive me.

Yup! life is short, family are forever.. I love everyone..Aku sayang semua orang!!(Except Israel yang bangang tu..Viva Palestine!)
JALAN REBUNG said…
salam nana,

hmmmm ..biasala dah nama pun manusia , kalau semut leh pijak-pijak pastu buang dlm tong sampah ...:)
nxLene said…
ur not that bad cuz...hihiihi

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL