Good people, bad people, stupid people

There was a break in at my house recently.. The moment I stepped into the house I thought I've lost everything.. alhamdulillah, only hubby Tag's collection were missing..(my 12 year old Tag still intact..phewww..)

I have always ask myself how can this people have the heart or the guts to commit crime.I was hostaged with a doctor & another clinic assistance when working at a relative's dental clinic while waiting for my SPM result. I remember I almost pee in my pants when the robbers put me at a gun point.

When I was in Ampang, our new MPV and waja was smashed badly by 7 man on motorbike (mat rempit?). There were also series of snatch theft but there was no more reported crime on our lane after the datuk; top man frm the country police force move opposite my house!

This is bad people..in which I have never believe their existense until I experience it myself. What could be possibly force them to do it? (I used to think of Zorro,who robbed the wealthy to help the needy..)

Then the Palestine's story.. israel (the bad people) who robbed the palestinian land illegaly by brutally acttacked even muslims civillian..Jahat betul!!

There is another bad cum stupid people; those women who publicily claimed that she is close to a man (who happens to be another woman's man~but does not bother to know the other wife). I simply cannot 'tahan' and can't tolerate to this kind of arrangement. Dunno why lar, but one example; involving a local artist ,norman & memey (never heard of her until their scandal surfaced) menyampah betul, especially during a talk show in which she with her so thick face keep saying that 'the closest and caring man..bla bla'.

I have no sympahthy for the man's wife but itu perempuan2 punye statement sungguh menganggu emosi lar..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL