Duh?


Note: RLTV 15-This post may cause sensitvity to some readers. Penuh emosi nih.

Upon returning from an island gateaway, mak approach me and whispered;
"2 makcik awak cakap anak dia tunjuk internet yg nana ada post gambar girfren hubby awak & tulis merayu pada pompuan tu supaya jangan kacau rumahtangga awak sebab awak ada anak"..
"bibik waida kata laki awak ada girlfren masa dia kat singapore"..
(aduh!! sapa la yang tak reti baca blog nih...)so to clear the air, I showed mak litalana's picture and I just had to write this..

My reply to my 2 makcik, mazzuin & those involve as a mega CNN is simple;-
-No, that is not Nazri's girlfren; but I'd be honoured should you interested to know how she is connected to us
-Please tell me which in which para in my blog that I have 'my rayuan' to perempuan itu (open to other readers also, he he...)
-Where on earth la bibik waida come to a conclusion that hubby had a girlfren when he was in Singapore? (share with me lar, Nazri also excited nih...)
-and yes I had disagreement with my other half, but we only had ONE argument over 11 years..(terror tak? Praise to the Almighty!)

I salute my mom because since I was small, irrespective of the story telling & story making ..she managed to isolate herself & wants her children to have high respect on them.. "they can say anything about me, tapi dunia akhirat they are my sisters" she always put it(in which I doubt that some chirdren are taught).

To bibik waida, obek; sudah2 la tu.. frankly speaking, irrespective how ill mannered mak is treated, she never stops praying for her sisters & children(what she got in return is always disappointing kan? kesian dia)..An apology if me & my brothers didnt turn out to be as what you people expected. (Betul pesan arwah nenek few days before she passed away).

I have been looking at life differenly after my third child..And again mak, with due respect, Im doing this because I follow your rule of "let others have glory at times"..~ dalam hati Allah swt yg tahu..wallahualam.

p/s: pix-iklan sikit..and to cousin2 & makcik2 lain yg have been supporting my blog since the beginning...CAYAlah!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
nana,
how about you display back that topic(i mean topic with the pic of the lady ,that you found it) to everybody here. Im 1 of your reader too and excited to know which para (as you said) u merayu tu

anyway, tried to search it in here, couldnt find laa..u dah delete kerrrrr?

*trying to put my i.d but tak boleh laa

-ct from far-
Huslina said…
Ada..the post was in Oct '08 title "I'm back" kalu tak silap.

I didnt delete/edit anythg to be fair to all. But I guess I shouldnt be quoting names like what I did in this posting~hubby dok gelak jer coz he said it was us whom suppose to be mad with the rumours tapi ended up org lain pulak yg marah.

I would rather do nothing than doing something that I dont like. Memang tak suka tulis ni sebab both of us dah biasa jadi pekak tapi I guess just had to put a note for mak's sake.
Anonymous said…
not this one..its been edited a a lot n the tile also sulah tuka...

tq anyway
Huslina said…
Ya Allah, tak ada ape yg tukar. tile? ke title? but if you still think otherwise than I know what the problem is. Perhaps someone is reading with one eye closed?

I'm to the extent checking my audit trail for editing, tak ada changes pun. Ntah la, I just wish I can satisfy you, but sorry to disappoint u again.
nxLene said…
cuz...can u just ignore her/him?! she/he is really annoying...duhhhh
kita bukan org yg suke menipu/putar belit...hmmmm...

p/s bole je tulis nama penuh kan? kt bwh tu kan...hmmm bak kata nabil lu pikir la sendrikkkkkkk

*nonoi*
Huslina said…
Betul Nonoi! well said :).. tak mau la offend itu Anonymous..(dia kan related kat kita gak?).

wanna do IP trace? Nay, silence is golden..this thing ends here babe. I will turn my 'pekak' mode again.

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL