ok, la..ok la.."You talk big, I talk even BIGGER"!



An Anynomous left this comments for my "You talk big, I talk, talk" post;

"..hehehe life is so like that..sometime kita salah interpred wut people trying to say for those who has set her mind to be negative the oputcome are to be negative....

i thot u nie kinda grrl yg org takleh lebih dari u kot..believe me u did have anything.kete besar,melancong luar negeri,jam rolex,beg gucci,rumah besar,very outstanding n good hubby,panerai, crying to the tree, lagi apa..

i thot kan the title should be ' YOU TALK BIG ,I TALK EVEN BIGGER'
.."

He or she must be a perfect example. I must say I have to agree with his/her comments. This is especially the assessment is made based on the article that I wrote.

I am living with people who is 'lebey' than me and I know I can never be in their league. Despite this, I still thankful and I am a very fortunate person, truly blessed with everything. Alhamdulillah..However, I am sorry, an apology from me if my innertalk (or whatever talk) offended some people. (rasa macam blogging jadi heavy & emotional lak arini when it is suppose to be light & easy).

One thing for sure, to be honest, I envy these following people, org2 ini memang lebih!
a) the fulltime housemaker : they can watch their children grow 24x7
b) those who qatam Quran more than I do : I had to stop mengaji coz I always came back late from office (itu ustaz pun sudah merajuk tak mau ajar ibu haziq lagi)
c) my friends who has perform haj
d) those who are debt free (ini memang lebey)

p/s: I can be talking big, but I have never use "anynomous"~ except when donating (.err..by the way tuan anynomous; "crying to the tree" tu ape?) Honestly, the world needs more people like you to keep people like me more "grounded". Terima kasih kepada anda utk peringatan kepada saya.

Gambar Nadal di atas tidak ada kena mengena dengan posting ini. Cuma sekadar "gentle reminder" buat fanatik FedEx.

Comments

--iffil-- said…
adoi... pancing kiter guna gambar nadal eh..?

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL