Mega sale..'almost'!

I swear I almost swipe the only credit card I have to a nice, decent LV... (Phuh! I had to reminisce the visit to the needy shelter to snap out of it)..Told myself, isk membazir..imagine it is equivalant to bibik-the-maid's 10 months salary! membazir!membazir!

In relates to this, I receive my MAKNA (Majlis Kanser Negara) booklet today. I dont mean to brag, but I have been donating thru monthly deduction for more than 7 years now. The contribution is not that big, but I was touched when a MAKNA representative approached me last year and said "You may think that your contibution is little but you can never imagine how it has changed many life, we thank you for your support and we hope that you will continue to help us to help others. We valued every single cents of your contribution Cik Huslina".
For a moment it feels good to give.

I'm calling upon family and friends not to get carried away in this mega sale season. Remember the needy, the unfortunate and the current global economic situation.

p/s: Im posting the LV topic just in case my 'santa' is reading this. I have been a very good girl so far thru out the year.. in addition, the gucci that 'santa' got me in paris sudah worn out.(isk..membazir!)

Comments

Shahrul Ghani said…
Well done! I know how much the LV handbag means to you (I'm saying this as my wife too is a fan on LV, Coach, etc.) Those who are in need would definitely need the extra additional help/cash more than us. Don't want to be a hassle but how do I contribute to them? Any numbers or website that I can go to? - Thanks!
JALAN REBUNG said…
salam nana,

alamak sudah makan aktif la blog ni ..which is good...LV tu ..i think it's normal for org pompuan to love LV ...but again it's back to their respective "SANTA" to decide the GO or NO GO signal ...

Satu lagi ...respek la kat awak on the MAKNA contribution tu ...probably I should also start to contribute ...
harsa said…
nasib baik la I tak minat semua tu.. yang ada ni pun pakai dah bertahun2.. alhamdulillah ok.. tak le semahal nama besar tu..

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL